Subject: FW: Invitation to the Presentation Event of the Report on the Application and Implementation of Directive (EU) 2018/957 on Posting of Workers (onsite) - Ares(2024)3298464
From: "Tiiu Noobel" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info", "Silver Tammik"
Cc: Thea Treier Brüsselis
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 17:38:40 +0300

Tere!

Edastan. Komisjon palub osalejate nimed saata 13.05.2024.

Participation is limited to two participants per EU Member State (one from 
the Labour Ministry and one from the Labour Inspectorate). We kindly ask you 
to confirm your participation and send the names of the participants by 
replying via email to [email-masked] by 13 May 2024.

Parimate soovidega

Tiiu Noobel3

Sekretär

Eesti Vabariigi alaline esindus EL juures

Rue Guimard 11/13, 1040 Brüssel

Tel: + 32 2227 4337,   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://eu.mfa.ee/et/> https://eu.mfa.ee/et/

From: Maili Liivamäe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2024 4:24 PM
To: Tiiu Noobel <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: Invitation to the Presentation Event of the Report on the 
Application and Implementation of Directive (EU) 2018/957 on Posting of 
Workers (onsite) - Ares(2024)3298464

From: Aivo Orav <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2024 3:55 PM
To: Maili Liivamäe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Fwd: Invitation to the Presentation Event of the Report on the 
Application and Implementation of Directive (EU) 2018/957 on Posting of 
Workers (onsite) - Ares(2024)3298464

Välisministeerium | Aivo Orav | [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: EMPL E1 UNIT <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: 6 May 2024 at 15:49:18 CEST
Subject: Invitation to the Presentation Event of the Report on the 
Application and Implementation of Directive (EU) 2018/957 on Posting of 
Workers (onsite) - Ares(2024)3298464
To: Aivo Orav <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >